At Corinthian Capital, we take the time to understand each company. We tailor each company’s investment structure with careful regard to its growth needs and market position. Our investment professionals have broad and diverse industry experience with particular domain expertise in logistics, niche consumer products and services, healthcare, and telecom & utility infrastructure. We focus on opportunities with strong business models in light manufacturing and assembly, distribution, and services.
We seek opportunities with the following financial parameters:
Many of the companies we’ve invested in since 2005 share the following attributes –
- Strong free cash flow conversion profiles consisting of reasonable capital expenditure and working capital requirements
- Located primarily in North America – although many of the companies also have global sales, manufacturing, and distribution operations
- Defensible market positions and competitive advantages with low technological risk
- Proven, high-quality operating management teams in-place or “on-deck”
- Good operating leverage, where modest sales growth leads to accelerated earnings