Corinthian Capital specializes in working personally with entrepreneurs, business owners, and management teams to assist companies in realizing their untapped potential.
At Corinthian Capital, we take the time to understand each company. We tailor each company’s investment structure with careful regard to its growth needs and market position.
Our investment professionals have broad and diverse industry experience with particular domain expertise in manufacturing, logistics, niche consumer products and services, healthcare, and infrastructure. We focus on opportunities with strong business models in asset light services, assembly & distribution, technological transitions, infrastructure, and niche consumer/enthusiast products & services.
Many of the companies we’ve invested in since 2005 share the following attributes –
- Strong free cash flow conversion profiles consisting of reasonable capital expenditure and working capital requirements
- Located primarily in North America – although many of the companies also have global sales, manufacturing, and distribution operations
- Defensible market positions and competitive advantages with low technological risk
- Proven, high-quality operating management teams in-place or “on-deck”
- Attractive operating leverage, where modest sales growth leads to accelerated earnings
- Opportunity to improve technology and operating systems